This was supposed to be posted yesterday but didn’t make it. I got home from the hospital late. Took some sleeping aid because insomnia is basically cursing my existence. In my defence i was trying to type but words were becoming unreadable and it was basically a pile of drunken like nonsense. I wasn’t even speaking sense. just blabbering and slurring my words. It was a strange feeling i must say, i have never felt like that before in my life. I had to re write it this morning because you’d of laughed at how un readable it was. Sleepy abbey defiantly doesn’t function! My boyfriend took the laptop off me and was like ‘go sleep abbey, just go sleep’ It wasn’t even what i’d call late either. This was at around 9.30..
So that brings me to today, sharing with you lovely readers my more clear Spring wishlist for 2016. When i think of spring the main thing i get excited about is that we are one step closer to summer, woo! Lipsticks get lighter/ brighter, bronzer gets deeper and skin gets darker. Oh boy i’m so excited.
Being completely honest i’ve never written one of these kind of posts and i have no idea what the point of them are. But i thought it would be a bit of fun and something different to blog about. I’d say it’s called a wish list because the chances of me actually getting all this is pretty slim. Well.. Saying that i haven’t chose all major expensive things so let’s see. Maybe i will, that could be another post. Hmm, maybe.
So the things on my little wish list are:
- Nude rose palette by BH Cosmetics £14 – I adore the look of this palette, it kind of reminds me of the naked 3 one. I love the colours and the price for that matter. Do i already have enough palettes? No of course not (Yes Abbey you do) I wish it was pay day, for 72 hours they have 20% off everything with the code ‘beauty haul’ And for a free To-Go palette on orders over $30 use the code ‘TOGO30’
- Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Lipkit £49 – This one may just stay on the wishlist forever. It’s such a gorgeous set but that price? Waaaah. Honestly, I’ve never bought from Charlotte Tilbury and i do really really want to i just get intimidated by the prices. Maybe when i’m a little bit rich i will invest in something from her. Until then, keep dreaming gorgeous!
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm £19 – Now this is pretty. It looks so classy and girly. La la love! It screams ‘i’m a vogue gal’ Or is that just me? Oh..
- Benefit High Beam £20 (Smaller version available) – I’ve actually tried the tester size of this which is £5, keep that in mind! It’s super dewy, super glowy and a gorgeous tone of pink. I love it and i want more! Ahhhh give me more!!
- Benefit Dandelion Blusher £25.50 – I’m confused as to if this is a blusher or a brightening powder. Because it says both?! Either way it seems like quite a natural subtle blush so i’d love to try it because most blushers make me look like a drag act. (Not that thats bad, just doesn’t suit me) What i love about their website is you always get two free samples and their samples are quite luxury, it’s the best part!
- Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Brightening Eye Base £10 – Hey, girls.. Come and take a look at this cute little fella. It’s in the shape of a panda and i’m freaking out right now. I need it, i must buy it. Yeah i’m buying it. It’s not a waste of money if it looks like a panda right?!
And thats basically it. If i was to buy all of these wonderful products at once it would cost nearly £140?!?! I’m rubbish at maths so thats my estimation. Oh i wish i was rich (and clever) I really need to know if you’ve used any of these products, please tell me if they’re worth buying, your opinions matter! If you liked this post then don’t forget to like, follow, comment you know the drill!
Lots of love,
p.s: Blog posts will be posted randomly, i will be at the hospital every day so will squeeze them in when i can, just keep checking back. Thank you for all your lovely support!