Hey my loves, todays post is the final third post in my dating series. Today It is all about my top 5 date night ideas. Everyone loves a date night right? They are the perfect way to spend time with your loved one and build your bond with them even more. In fact date nights are pretty important in any relationship, It’s healthy to do fun things together and forget about any stress. I know I love date night, especially when It involves dressing up smart. That’s my most fave thing to do! I love getting glam and my boyfriend loves getting suited and booted!
- Go for a meal – It doesn’t have to be an expensive fancy plush meal if you don’t want that. Even going for some fish and chips by the beach is nice. I love to do both. I live near the beach so a nice stroll with some chips is perfect to me. But like I said In the intro, I also love to dress up smart and go for a nice meal.
- Go to the cinema – There are so many good films coming out here In the UK. I love going to the cinema for date night, It’s pretty much tradition nowadays right? I personally can’t wait to go and watch IT and Geo Storm. Let’s hope my boyfriend reads this! Don’t forget the popcorn!
- Go away for the night – Me and my boyfriend are going for a city break in November and I can’t wait. We’ve booked a nice room In the Hilton Hotel and plan to do a bit of shopping and have a few nice meals. It doesn’t even have to be expensive. Grab a tent and go camping, It’s still a great way to spend time together!
- Do something fun! – Maybe go Ice skating, swimming or even to one of these popular trampoline centres we have here in the UK. I would personally love to visit a theme park for a date day. How awesome would that be?
- Low budget? No problem. – It’s not all about spending loads of money. Light some candles, get some fairy lights and grab your duvet for a camp out in the living room with films and munch. As long as you’re spending quality time together It doesn’t matter what you do! Just enjoy each others company.
Whats your perfect date night?