So todays post is a teeny weeny shopping haul from yesterday. I always love it when i’m in town then suddenly think, yesss i can do a blog post about what i buy today! That feeling of getting some treats and making a post out of it at the same time, you go gal!
I think i only went to Primark, Superdrug and had a little stroll around in Boots but didn’t get anything *cries*
Little goodies excite me way too much, they’re my fave kinda buys. I did also buy the shirt i’m wearing in the feature picture. That was £5 from Primark in the sale, blooming handsome! Can i just get something out there though, does anyone else who has big boobs find their shirts impossible to button up with out gaping black holes between each one?! I’m usually a 14 but had to get a size 20 and it still won’t button up without the gaps when you put your shoulders back?! It’s an absolute nightmare, I HATE BOOBS.
So anyway, heres what i bought! From top left to bottom right:
- Primark Makeup Brush – £1.50 // I was so shocked at the price of this brush. What a crazyy price! I bought because it’s small and will fit better for underage concealer. It’s so soft and surprisingly good quality. Happy days!
- Lottie festival Gems – £2.99 // I bought these little gems which go above your brows because i’m planning a festival for you lovely lot and their cute, no further reason to buy needed.
- Primark fashion nails – £1.00 // I A M I N S H O CK .. These nails are pretty amazing. I was watching a live Facebook tutorial by Shane and Charlie (who do fab makeup by the way) And they said about these nails being fab. So, when i saw them yesterday i thought, yep i shall try those beauties. Was not disappointed.
- Freedom Eye Primer – £2.50 // This was a random impulse buy, saw it, thought hmmmmmm then bought it. Thats the dealio. Will let you know what it’s like.
- Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream – £2.50 // MY HOLY GRAIL!! I literally love this stuff, really hydrating and i couldn’t live without it.
- Garner Micellar Water – £1.00 on offer, usually £1.99 for the smaller version // I always use this bottle of magic to take my makeup off and if i’m super lazy, tired, blah blah blah i use this and no cleanser. Dayum, that would mean walk to the sink. Nuh uhhh
- Primark Shades – £2.00 // A girl can never have enough sunglasses, thats all i have to say.
And thats basically everything, i wanted to buy clothes but didn’t find any i like and the ones that i did like didn’t fit, boohohoooooooo!
If you liked this post then please please pleaseeee like / comment / follow! And don’t forget to follow me on my other social media (links below my honeys)
Lots of love,