Hey my loves!
I know it is a little early but I cannot hold my excitement and anticipation in any longer so I’m writing a blog post all about it. That’s right, I’m on about AUTUMN!!! I know we still have like 6 weeks left here in the UK but my momma always said that it is better to be early than late so here I am girlfriend! I honestly think It’s going to be a struggle narrowing it down to 10 reasons but I know long massive paragraphs of text that go on forever and a day are no fun at all so for that reason I’m only choosing my 5 top fave things about the autumnal season.
- Candles – I find candles so much more warming and special during the colder times of the year, they lift my mood and relax me sooo much. I tend to have 3 or 4 pretty, mulled wine, cinnamon or any other seasonal scent lit at one time. And of course take a snapchat!
- Halloween – Halloween is one of my most fave times of year ever! I love getting all dressed up and playing around with fake blood. I know it’s not for everyone but carving pumpkins and eating sweets is a good plan in my books. I’ve recently moved in with my boyfriend and his family love halloween so much so I’m pretty excited for this year!
- Pumpkin soup – Leading on from halloween, after carving a pumpkin it’s always a good idea if you like the taste to make pumpkin soup with the leftovers. My mum’s always made it so personally I can’t tell you how to make it. Here’s a link to a recipe.
- ANYTHING TARTAN! – One of my most worn A/W fashion trends is of course tartan. I love big chunky tartan scarves and tartan skirts, even tartan socks!
- Autumnal country walks – I love walking in the country on a Sunday when the leaves are falling and changing colour and you can take Insta shots of your boots in the leaves (So millennial I know!)
What are you looking forward to as the seasons change?