One thing that can leave bloggers feeling like they’re in a bit of a rut is low blog exposure, and it’s easy to fall into that dip. I’ve done it, and i’m pretty sure every blogger out there (Even the hugely popular ones) have been there. It can be a sad time, and cause you to loose that motivation to carry on but don’t worry, i have 5 tips to help you gain that exposure you deserve.
- Having a catchy heading, something that is going to pull the reader in makes a big difference. People will be more intrigued if they read a tagline they want to read more about. Make it bold, eye-catching something exciting. E.g. This one skincare product changed my routine for life, or 5 steps towards flawless makeup. Get them interested before they’ve even started reading. It’s pretty easy to switch up a few words to make the heading more fun. So instead of ‘Summer makeup routine’ try My glam summer makeup or my natural, everyday makeup perfect for summer. Get my jist?
- Use social media platforms to gain recognition. Sharing your post will gain you more exposure almost instantly. Share your post photos to Instagram, create a Facebook page for your blog, or share to your own Facebook for your friends and family to read. My main platform is twitter, i share each post around three times to my wall. It really does boost your blogs views.
- Be consistent. Something i am guilty of from time to time. I like to post at least every other day. Once a week is fine if you’re busy or if that’s all you want to do but anything more than that will reduce your views dramatically. Have a set time you post, mines always around 6 in the evening, every day or every other day depending on how busy i am.
- Share the love!, not only does supporting other bloggers help them but it also helps you. It’s kind of like, if you was to never give a birthday present but always expect one when it’s your birthday. I believe in order to receive, you need to give. If someone supports your blog, then return the love.
- Use Bloglovin! This ones kind of the same as using social media platforms but it’s perfect for bloggers to get their content out there. It’s free and is like one big database of every blogger out there. Reading some of other peoples posts can also be great inspo. But don’t copy them, that’s obviously plagiarism.
I hope you found these tips helpful, feel free to leave me any questions or comment your fave tips. Don’t forget to follow my blog, and check out my social media links!
P.s All photos in this post are courtesy of Rekita Nicole, check her out. She’s amazing!