We’ve all had those moments where we think, damn why can’t there be a more simple way when it comes to makeup, beauty, hair whatever!
Heres my top fave beauty hacks i’ve discovered on youtube, pinterest, we heart it and all that jazz! With saying that, i feel the need for a disclaimer here. All of these wonderful hacks/tips are not my own creations, i wish i was that clever to be like a DIY beauty goddess . Whoever comes up with these ideas are angels sent from heaven to make life easier.
So with that, let’s gooo
- Want a perfect cut crease?! Why not try using a spoon, the rounded edge will fit perfectly to your eyelid!
2. Sticking to spoons, why not try using one to contour?! The rounded edge again will create the perfect line for your contour, the rounded part curves into where your cheeks are perfectly.
3. Puffy eyes? Slay them bad boys by using cold green tea bags in the morning. Simply place dampened bags in fridge overnight and place on eyes the next day, voila. I’ve used normal tea bags and that works too, or frozen spoons, ahhh spoons galore! The beauty world is over run by spoooons!
4. Want perfect waves without the ridiculous amount of effort and heat damage? Try using a head band and wrapping your hair around it and catch up on beauty sleep, unwrap in the morning, style and spray. You go gorgeous!
5. Tame those annoying hair fly aways with a tooth brush and a hairspray, Smooths out any frizz and doesn’t ruin the hair style you just took forever to create! make that ponytail look sleek and gorgeous girl!
6. (My most used fave) Aloe vera gel has many benefits. My main two are as a face mask for hydration and for acne/blemish scars and also as a hair mask. Aloe on hair is meant to help with hair growth and condition.
7. Contour with just a peachy shade blush to warm up the complexion for a perfect summer glow. Apply to temple, brow bone and cheek bone. Hello summer goddess!
8. Ever bought a foundation that when you get around to using turns out to be too dark? The struggle is real.. Don’t waste money by buying another one, simply add a little moisturiser t0 lighten it up. Job done!
9. White eyeshadow/cream will make your colour stand out ten times more vibrant. Try the NYX eyeshadow pencil in the shade ‘milk’ Your eyes will pop!
10. Hate lipstick that fades within an hour? Yeah, same. Use some loose powder to prolong the colour! Simply blot on with tissue or a cotton pad. This will also give any sheen lip colour a more matte finish. Ideal! Job done, finito!
And there it is my sweets, my top ten fave beauty hacks of all time. I genuinely don’t think i could live without beauty cheats that make life so much more easy. They’re honestly a godsend. I would absolutely love to hear what your tips and tricks are, one tip shared is another tip gained! i don’t even know if that makes sense but you get my drift right?!
If you liked this post then like, comment, follow. Share the love beauty!
Love and hugs,